Have you ever been at a loss because you wanted to try a recipe that listed ”Self-rising Flour” as an ingredient? Well, let’s make sure that never happens again! With this recipe, you can make your very own self-rising flour! This homemade recipe belongs to the growing collection of my ‘Homemade’ recipes. If you are looking for more recipes to make yourself, select ”homemade” as a category on the recipe page. If you have any dietary restrictions, always check the labels on the products you are using to make this recipe with. They will tell you if, for instance, your ingredient might contain traces of nuts, your products are made with dairy or if there is a chance the ingredients have come into contact with gluten-containing food or equipment.
Would you like to know more about what to look for when you are buying your products while you have dietary restrictions or preferences? Are you preparing food for someone who does? Check out my articles on Food and Health and learn more!
Do you like the Self-Rising Flour recipe? Please share it or leave a comment and follow Truthful Food on social media so that you won’t miss out on anything new and delicious!
- 95 g All-Purpose Wheat Flour
- 4 g Baking Powder
- dash Ground Salt
Other things you need
- Food Scale
- Small Jar
- Weigh the baking powder and all purpose flour.
- Add a dash of salt to the flour.
- Mix them all together.
- Your Self-Rising Flour is now ready to use!
Good to know
- Storing: Make sure to store your flour in an airtight container or jar and keep it in a cool, dry and dark spot.
- Shelf Life: The All-Purpose Flour will stay good for several months when stored correctly.
- Tip: Have you always wondered what the difference is between baking powder and baking soda? Check out my article and video!
- Organic: Only use organic ingredients.
- Tip: Check out the recipe-page for some recipes!
Leave a Reply